Your health, comfort, and safety are of the utmost concern for me.
- I only apply electrolysis in Sugarland Electrolysis Clinic, for women, men, and teens.
- I make all electrolysis applications by myself, as only operator and owner of the clinic.
- Private electrolysis office in a professional building.
- Comfortable, relaxing reception area.
- Private, comfortable consultation and therapy rooms.
- Complimentary consultation.
- Day, evening, and weekend appointments.
- Single-use, disposable, pre-sterilized probes.
- Highest Standards of Sterilization recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Electrology Association (AEA), for all other instruments (regularly monitorized dry-heat sterilizer, ultrasonic cleaner, hospital-grade disinfectants, disposable paper drapes and barriers for each client).
- Latex-free disposable examination gloves and facial mask.
- Topical local anesthetic applications for sensitive areas and sensitive individuals.
- Complete privacy and confidentiality.
- Reasonable rates.
- Commonly treated areas:
- For women: Chin, Upper and Lower Lip, Eyebrows, Hairline, Sideburns, Cheeks, Ears, Neck, Chest/Breast, Back, Belly/Bikini area, Armpits, Arms, Legs, Fingers, Toes
- For men: Ears, Eyebrows, Cheeks, Top of Nose, Neck, Shoulders, Back, Chest, Arms, Hands, and Feet.
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions, comments, or concerns; please contact my office.
5819 Highway 6, Suite 155
Missouri City, TX 77459